Stock unless otherwise stated.
Please see drawings at end of rule book. The
objective of body rules are to keep the cars looking
similar to each other and as close to stock while
keeping them Race Cars.
1. Wheelbase: Stock wheel base for chassis being
ran. Any chassis with a wheelbase shorter than 108"
will not be allowed. No Jeeps or Station Wagons.
2. Rubber nose OK. Nose must match tailpiece. (If
you have a Camaro nose, you must run a Camaro
tailpiece, Monte Carlo, Nova Charger, etc.) No
exotic or Late Model style noses or elephant ears
3. Must run FULL tailpiece rear of car. 20" min.
height from deck to bottom of tailpiece. No holes or
4. Must run complete, enclosed cockpit. Must have
steel floor pan under driver. Front firewall
location may be moved for engine clearance. Firewall
may be replaced aluminum or steel material only. Top
and quarters must be stock looking. Doors and
fenders may be aluminum. Cars must remain stock
5. Spoiler: Maximum height 6". May run side
spoilers. 6" high x 12" long. May have one 4"
spoiler inside car.
7. No exposed bars.
8. Body must sit on frame in OEM position.
9. Aftermarket dirt bodies allowed. Must be approved
10. All bodies should carry original body lines.
11. AR Bodies OK.
Chassis And Suspension
1. Front suspension components must remain stock or
stock type for type of chassis running unless
otherwise stated. This includes draglinks, tie rods,
spindles, etc. FRONT SUSPENSION! No Astro van
spindles etc. Cannot drill front rotors.
2. Steering: Stock Type / Quickeners OK.
3. Front spring spacers OK. No front screw jacks
allowed. OEM rear trailing arms only. Rear Spring -
Jack bolts OK. Rear spring buckets OK. (Rear jack
bolt buckets can be no taller that 6".)
4. Springs may be changed. Must remain in stock
location. (Racing springs OK.) No stack springs.
5. A-Frames: Upper may be tubular steel or modified
O.E.M. Longer GM stock type ball joints OK on upper
only. (No screw in ball joints.) Lower control arm
must be O.E.M for frame used, must remain unaltered
in stock position. Stock type replacement ball
joints only. (No long ball joint may be used on
lower.) (No screw in ball joints allowed.) No
mono-balls allowed. Must run rubber bushings only.
6. Shocks: Front - Bilstien #AK1043 only. (Front
shock can be raised 3" only. May lower 2" only. Must
use lower stock mounting points.) Rear Bilstien
#SSR1 only. May move rear shocks.
7. Engine Location: #1 sparkplug even with center
top ball joint.
8. Framework may be reinforced. Uni-body cars
(Frames) must have stock floor pan and must be in
9. Remote power steering reservoirs are legal.
1. Engine must be same make as car. Engine must be
STRICTLY STOCK. No factory high performance allowed.
2. Cubic Inch: (Chevy - 350 C.I.) (Ford - 351 C.I.)
(Chrysler - 360 C.I.)
3. Block: Stock cast iron OEM, may overbore
.060 MAXIMUM (NO TOLERANCE). May deck block to .000
deck only (NO TOLERANCE).
4. Crankshaft: Factory stock for engine running or
the following part numbers: Scat part #4-350-3480 or
Eagle part #ESP103503480 and ESP103523480.
9-350-3480-5700 2 piece, 9-10442 2 piece, 9-10526 1
piece, 4-350-3480-5700 2 piece, 4-350-3480-5700L 1
piece, 103503480, 103523480. NO CUTTING ALLOWED.
5. Rods: Factory stock for engine running OK. NO
WORK ALLOWED OF ANY KIND. May run any rod bolt. May
run Eagle rod part #ESP5700BPLW or Scat part
#SCA-25700P. Floating pin OK.
6. Pistons: May use any flat top or dish stock
replacement piston, forged or hypereutectic. Flat
top piston must have 4 valve relief's (Factory). No
custom machining allowed, must use standard (Wide)
ring package 5/64th", 5/64th", 3/16th". Coating on
skirts OK. No custom pistons. May cut valve pockets.
7. Intake: Option 1 - Factory stock, cast iron, low
rise only. Valley pan OK. Must weigh 3100 lbs. after
race with driver. Option 2 - Edelbrock part #5001 or
2101, must weigh 3200 lbs after race with driver.
Must remain box stock, no alterations. Any 1"
spacer. Option 3 - Dart Heads with 2101 or 7101 and
must weigh 3250. Any of these weights can be
adjusted for competition purposes.
8. Heads: Factory stock or Dart, cast iron OEM
straight plug only, screw in studs allowed. No high
performance or double hump allowed. NO BLEND WORK
ALLOWED. No less than 70 CC. Competition Valve job
OK, may not bore below guide boss. May run roller
rockers 1.5 ratio for Chevy, 3/8 and 7/16 stud, no
stud girdles allowed. Buy rule $225. For other
engine manufacturers, stock rocker ratio. Any steel
valve spring. Any steel retainer. POLYLOCKS OK.
GUIDE PLATES OK. Stock diameter stainless steel
valves OK. May run Dart Head SS #10024361 but cannot
alter anything other than the following: Dart heads
and may not use the Edelbrock part #5001. May run
the 2101 or 7101 intake with any 1" spacer only with
2101. No porting or polishing intakes.
* 64 CC MIN chamber volume.
* Any stainless
valve - 11/32" stem - 1.940 intake - 1.500 exhaust.
No titanium keepers, retainers, etc.
* Any steel
valve spring. Steel retainers and keepers only. Stud
mounted rocker arms only - 1.5 ratio.
9. Camshaft: MUST BE Flat Tappet HYDRAULIC LIFTERS
ONLY. Any timing chain. May degree camshaft. Cam
must be OEM .425 maximum lift for Chevrolet; others
will be .450 maximum lift. May run valley tray.
10. Oil Pan: Any wet sump.
11. Balancers: Factory stock. NO AFTER MARKET.
12. Aftermarket pulley system and belts OK.
13. Any plugs and plug wires OK.
14. No electric radiator cooling fans
15. No electric water pumps.
1. Any standard 4 into 1 collector header. Any
length pipe, must stay same diameter.. No coatings
allowed. No tri-y's- No "X" or merge type pipes
2. Exhaust EVAC system OK.
3. Mufflers OK. $100 Buy Rule to keep expense down.
1. Fuel: Track fuel ONLY. Must pass track test.
2. Carburetor: OEM Stock single line 2 barrel or 4
barrel for make. Must use stock or stock replacement
gasket. May drill holes in butterflies. No spacer
allowed. NO HIGH PERFORMANCE. Or may run box stock
Holley 650 #4777. No 4 corner idle screws. May run
1" adapter for Holley carb. to stock manifold with
no more than (2) .070" thick gaskets. May remove
choke flap. May drill holes in butterflies. Must
pass track gauges. May run maximum 2" air cleaner
3. Fuel Pump: Stock OEM only.
4. Fuel cell MANDATORY (Mounted in metal can).
5. No cold air boxes, may cut hole in hood for air
cleaner with 4 1/2" max. tall scoop or air
deflector. Scoop may be no more than 4" wider than
1. Stock appearing distributor with stock appearing
module. May lock advance and/or change springs.
2. May run brass distributor gear.
1. Clutch: Factory stock OEM style clutch. NO HIGH
2. Pressure Plate: Factory stock OEM style. NO HIGH
PERFORMANCE. Pressure plate must be stock or stock
replacement only (Steel only). Hydraulic throw out
bearing OK. Pressure plate must weigh a minimum of
12 pounds. (This is to be weighed alone). If it is
determined that you have modified, or altered the
pressure plate, IT IS WRONG. May Balance.
3. Flywheel: Factory stock. May resurface, No
lightening. 14 lbs. min. weight. Z-28 OK. May
4. Release Bearing: Hydraulic bearings OK. May run
hydraulic slave cylinder.
4. Scatter shield or 3/16" plate around flywheel
5. Transmission: Factory automatic or straight
drive. Must have all working gears.
6. Drive Shaft: Factory steel only. 1 1/2" minimum
7. Rearend: Stock factory or 9" Ford. Any ratio OK.
Positraction or locked OK. Floater OK. 9" Ford
mounting points must be stock type with No
adjustability. 4 1/2" max - 3 1/2" min from center
of axle tube to center of trailing arm bolt. (Any
Additional Holes MUST Be Removed.) Gun drilled axles
OK. No titanium. Drilled rotors in the rear end OK.
8. Rear Trailing Arms:
Lower: OEM rear
trailing arms only, must remain stock.
Upper: May change length or relocate bolt holes for
Left and Right Lower trailing arms must be same
Left and Right Upper trailing arms must be same
1. Stock 4 wheel disk OK; NO AFTER MARKET; NO
ALUMINUM. Must have operational 4 wheel braking
2. Racing pedals OK. Brake adjusters inside of car
Tire And Wheels
1. 60 or 70 series street tire. Hoosier M500, H500
racing tires allowed. No grooving or sipping.
2. 8" max width steel wheel.
3. Large wheel studs and lugs nuts OK.
4. Beadlocks OK outward facing only.
(Two Things Only) $300 with track retaining $100.
End Only Protest) $600
Option 1: Weigh crank/check journals, visual rod and
piston from the bottom. Crank will be weighed with
gear and pilot.
Option 2: Remove rod and piston from engine and
visual crank/check journals in place.
Hood Visual Protest) $50 straight fee to look at
carb and exhaust. (After Heats Only).
Protest) $100 per tire to protest. $100 per tire
acceptance fee. 3 grooved strips removed from tire
and sent for lab testing.
Buy Rule) Front $80 each. Rear $125 each.