1. 1980 OR newer front wheel drive, 4 cylinder
passenger cars only. No all wheel drive or all wheel
steering allowed. No station wagons, vans or pick up
2. Body must maintain original dimensions, standard
as from the manufacturer. Original body material may
be patched / replaced with sheet metal as long as
original body lines remain.
3. Floor pan, trunk pan, front and rear interior
wheel wells must remain stock and in stock location.
4. Interior trim must be removed. (carpet, head
liner, side panels, etc). Any material which is
flammable must be removed.
5. Hood must be held shut with at least two hood
6. Must add at least 3 crash bars in front of
driver. All glass must be removed from car.
7. Fabricated dash board ok. Sheet metal interior
ok. Must have a minimum of two access holes for
8. Rear and passenger must be removed and a minimum
20 gauge sheet metal cover to form a rear fire wall
installed to seal rear area of inside of car from
9. Doors must remain in stock location. Sheet metal
10. Inner fenders/ wheel wells must remain stock and
unaltered. Must have full floor pan. May be patched
to repair rust or damage.
11. Must have at least one hoop bar with three door
bars on drivers door. Must have seamless tubing 4
point role cage with X braced hoop behind driver and
a minimum of three door bars with vertical bracing
from top to bottom. Where bars connect to frame must
be a minimum ¼ inch steel plate welded to frame in a
secure and safe manner. Front and rear bars ok.
12. Aftermarket wing/spoiler ok on rear of car.
13. NO PERFORMANCE ENGINES. Stock 4 cylinder engine
only. Engine must remain stock as delivered by the
factory and must remain in stock location. No
Cosworth or rotary engines allowed, NO turbo-charged
or supercharged engines allowed. ABSOLUTELY NO
NITROUS. All engines must be used in the model of
car for which they were manufactured. No factory or
aftermarket high performance components will be
allowed in the engine or drive train. Stock
carburetor or fuel injection system for the make and
model of car being competed only. Stock production
air filter element required. No high performance
will be allowed. (K&N OK) No cold air system
allowed. Cone type must be bolted to intake. Only
water allowed in radiator and cooling system. No
antifreeze allowed. May remove exhaust pipe and
mufflers. Exhaust manifold must remain stock with
pipe extending beyond the drivers seat, parallel to
the ground. Cast iron manifold only. No headers of
any kind. only Up to 2.2 liter engine allowed.
14. 2200 lb. minimum weight. Weight break for safety
devices head and neck restraint -25 lbs full
containment seat -25
15. Only stock suspension parts allowed. Drilling or
cutting of the stock suspension parts for camber is
ok. Safety hubs ok. Car may be lowered with stock
parts only. No adjustable coil overs. Stock shock
location only. Cannot move where shock/strut mounts
16. Must have functional oem front brakes. Rear
brakes may be removed. No bias adjusters or shut
WHEELS AND TIRES
17. All wheels must be the same size and offset. 7
inch wide racing wheels ok. Tires must have DOT
stamp and legal for highway use. No performance,
trick, gumball, fancy or exotic tires of any kind
allowed. No less than 300 treadwear rating allowed.
Track reserves the right to disallow any tire from
use in competition in this class.
18. Aluminum racing seat with minimum 5 point
harness required. Fire extinguisher with gauge,
mounted in quick release harness in reach of driver
is mandatory. Racing helmet with a sa2015 rating
required. No motorcycle helmets.
19. Anything to promote safety may be added with
approval from tech man.
20. If stock fuel tank is ahead of rear axle it may
be used or replaced with a fuel cell. If stock tank
is behind rear axle it must be replaced with fuel
cell enclosed in a steel can mounted securely in
center of trunk. In either case there must be a
metal firewall between fuel tank and drivers
21. After three wins driver must start his/her next
race from the rear. Only exception is big money race
or special event.
22. ENGINE COMPUTER ONLY $150 only top five eligible
to buy computer furthest car back gets first choice
23. MOTOR BUY RULE $1,500 only top five eligible to
buy motor furtherest car back gets first choice to
24. Three items only Head, intake, bore and stroke.
Overhead camshafts and gears will be considered part
of the head. $300 with track retaining $100. Any car
refusing protest will forfeit all money and points
for the night. Tech man has final say. Must finish
directly behind the car in order to protest.
25. Visual protest $25 must be presented to the tech
man in writing 30 minutes before the main event.
26. Top three cars will be visual inspected directly
after the main event each week. All cars may be
subject to random inspection at any time.