1. Must be a stock 4 cylinder car
2. No turbo or rotary engines allowed
3. Stock-type fuel injection or stock manufactured
carburetor only (Motorcraft, etc...). No Holley,
Weber or other racing carburetors allowed –
carburetor must be stock for the car.
4. Motor must be stock appearing and in stock
5. Motor must match car (ex. Honda must have Honda
6. Any air or oil filters (K&N, etc.)
7. No cold air intakes for fuel injections - must be
stock type breather system
8. Aftermarket radiators okay - radiators can be
braced for support
9. No aftermarket (racing) headers. Factory
production header allowed without any tuning
10. Computer may be chipped and/or tuned.
NOTE: It is helpful to have a manual for your make
and model car or truck if you are concerned that a
question will come up in post race inspection.
1. All cars must weigh 2,200 pounds with car and
driver after the race
Body / Wheel / Tire Rules:
1. Any front or rear wheel drive car or truck
2. No all-wheel drive cars / trucks or all wheel
3. Must have stock rear and front suspensions as
4. No racing springs (lowering) or shocks allowed
5. Stock production cars only
6. Mirrors are allowed
7. Must have a quality welded 4 point roll cage
inside the car with a minimum of 0.95" thickness
tubing - USRA has final say in safety of the cage
8. Minimum 3 door bars / 2 side door bars - 6 point
9. No push bars past firewall
10. Racing seat, racing fuel cell and window nets
11. 5 point harness /seat bolted to the roll-cage
not the floorboard
12. Spoked aftermarket wheels allowed - 7 inch
13. Street legal DOT tires required. No drag
radials, mud grip lug tires, racing tires or racing
recapped tires allowed
14. Tires can be mixed and matched for stagger - any
standard DOT street tire - Regular car tires only -
No Hoosier street tires or racing recaps - must be
standard street tires. Directional tires are
15. Aftermarket nose pieces allowed
16. 6 inch metal support to extend out behind
nosepiece or to hold grill
in place allowed
17. No push bars to extend beyond nose piece.
1. USRA has final ruling on all questions of
legality. A pre-race inspection will be made to
ensure SAFETY only.
2. Questions of legality can and will be answered
during the pre-race inspection if asked by entrant.
No guarantee of legality shall be expressed or
implied during pre-race inspection. Legality will be
determined in POST-race inspection.
3. Competitors must present cars for inspection
prior to participating in any racing event.
4. Drivers are required to wear a racing helmet.
Fire resistant gloves, uniform and shoes are highly
5. No radios allowed
6. RACEceivers or a like device is mandatory at all
times on track.